Sunday, September 7, 2008

sometimes...our minds do fun things !

So..This past week Spam and I were assigned a task in our photography class. We were to take a self portrait and in it we were suppose to show some character of ourselves; hobbies; likes and dislikes; etc etc. Well of course Chris had to be in all of them in some way so we took a bunch of testers to figure out a good way to portray myself...It took us awhile to come up with something that wasn't common (I knew all the girls in my class would use a basketball or some normal crap like that :) only teasing...sort of) But we finally came up with the jewelry idea. It looks a bit silly and mind you this is just my first time taking a photo class. But the symbolism and crap behind it is actually kind of cool. I want to see if anyone will get what I'm trying to say in the picture and later we shall reveal our secrets! :)






8 comments:

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney said...

ooo very nice kennebec. i must say, kelso is adorable! and i really like the last picture--the one with the two eyes :)
i am excited to hear about your symbolism...i shall have to think a bit to come up with my guess as to what your symbolism may be...

--courtney

Caitlin said...

I really like that last picture. its pretty cool.

Chelle said...

I like the second to last picture "Four eyes"

Here's my guess.
When you wear alot of jewelery your hand gets really heavy and you have to hold your face to keep your hand and head up.

Am I on the right track?

Just kidding of course, I have not idea.

Hailey Vial said...

I like Chewy

Hailey Vial said...

oh, and you guys are cute too, but chewy is so cute. Everywhere we go we see little dogs that look like chewy.
As for your symbolism, I'd say you are saying you're very married, and pretty?

paula said...

HMMMM eyes,glitter,three together with eyes??Just a guess. You see everything thru your eyes and every one has different eyes there fore different points of view?? Love hte pistures. PMV MOM

paula said...

oops love the pictures