Thursday, January 21, 2010

floor time, bath time, sleep time....


Cute little baby butt

She LOVES water, a true Vial child



Kind of reminds me of a pirate face


Some cry time in there too
My favorite, daddy daughter time

Real pictures! finally, we haven't really had time to take pictures of her with our real camera, it's nice to have some that aren't just cell phone cameras and my handy dandy point n' shoot. And yes...Our entire blog has been transformed into the Zuri blog. Deal with it.

6 comments:

Caitlin said...

that last pic is frame worthy :)

Stephanie Hardy said...

I agree that she is totally adorable, but what else did you expect? And I miss all of you so much! (yes, you too, Kelso.)
Love you lots and lots,
Mama

paula said...

now for me good night time. Love these shots thanks mom vial

Rich Vial said...

Some incredible images. What did you use? Doesn't look like you were using flash.

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

I think these were all with the 50mm 1.8 all the way open in A priority. Kenni took most of them, she's a bit of a natural.

D... said...

She is absolutely adorable!!! What a cutie. Congratulations, by the way!!

~DeAnna :)