Monday, July 25, 2011

Mid-July Sunshine


This post is all over the place, but hey what's my blog for?

There are many wonderful u-pick farms here. I had been wanting to try one out, but wasn't sure if Zuri would stay close enough for me to focus on picking and her. So the ladies went to the lavender farm when Grandma Wright and Aunt Heather came up for a visit. It was lovely and smelt oh so wonderful.

Dad V. let me borrow his D3 which made for some great photos.










Zuri's been loving the out doors plus it was a nice warm weekend. Even with sunscreen she got a little toddler tan.
My Nana made all us grandkids handmade bears before she passed away. I recently found mine and Zuri loves her. It's fun to see her cuddle and tote it around so much. I admire Nana's skills much more then I did when I was younger. It is really impressive how well the bears are made.
Zuri's 'smile' face is probably terrible looking to other people, but it still makes me laugh every time.
Chris was working on the tractor and of course she loved having a ride.

Kenny Chesney sing-a-long? How sexy.
This was my latest project. I bought an entire panel of fabric on sale at wal-mart when we first moved into the upstairs of the house in Virginia... It ended up only being something like 18 bucks at the time and I thought I'd use it for curtains there. Well it's kind of a punchy pattern so it wasn't going to work in a living room for us. I've just been waiting for some thing to do with it. I finally figured it out.




Our closet. Wonderfully huge and incredibly exposed.



I was thinking I'd just find some sheets at good will or something and make a curtain. This worked much better. I didn't have to buy anything new. mission accomplished. (pardon the crapy photo quality.)

Skip to a little bath time enjoyment. I love the mini-beard.

Zuri occasionally will eat her bubbles when she first gets in the bath. It's gross, and hilarious










No comments: