Thursday, March 27, 2008

Here we go!




This could quite possibly be the first thing Cami has converted me to on the interenet...well besides the Stephenie Meyer website:) but "non the less!" as one of the proffesers always puts it, I'll embark upon this delightful bloggy-ness I hear so much about from mine and Chris's family.


Pretty much this will all be about Chris and I since we are still in Honeymoon mode and spend every possible moment together, which I see there being no damage doing of course; however, I'm sure our families will be slipping in constantly since that's our big deal and we have no close friends anymore:) Marriage is great, and we love it...hence: "V-loves" (I had no idea we could have so much fun with our last name. for example, we named our new mini i-pod from Nic and Hailey "baby v-pod" tell me that isn't freaking sweet!)


Anywho, enjoy the quest experiencing our lives through our eyes.


C & K

1 comment:

Hailey Vial said...

yo, go to bed! It's late! Have a great day! Hailey