Sunday, October 5, 2008

Home alone with the dog

Well I'm not usually the one who does the blog stuff but since Kenni had to take off for a few days I'm doing whatever I can to forget about how lonely I am. These were all taken with the Fujifilm camera Dad scored at some NY swap meet. Funny how nothing about that last sentance seems off. You never can keep track of Mom and Dad, trust me I try. So we're still trying to figure out the options on the camera but it's been fun to play with, and hopefully Kenni will be able to make good use of it in her photo class.














5 comments:

paula said...

Cool pictures. Hang in there Kenni will be home soon. Sorry about your Gma Kenni. LOve ya

Rich Vial said...

Some really good stuff. Keep 'em coming. Dad

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

You did a wonderful job handsome! You're pictures are beautiful! Thank you for posting them for me to see. I miss you like crazy and don't worry you're not a sap:) just very much in love...with me! I'll see you soon, good luck with school and work. kisses.
kenni

Chelle said...

I love the pictures and It's cool you're posting here.

Hailey Vial said...

Nic to here from you Chris. Boy, you're a sap. And what have you done to poor Chewie?
I just heard about your Grandma passing, I'm so sorry Kenni. You have such a close family, tell them all "Hello".
Peace, Hailey