Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sorry bubby

So I was suppose to do this in response to spam and carmel's post. So I'm sorry:) but here it tis!


What is your favorite color(s)? green, but lately i've found a fancy to yellow...

What is your favorite flower(s)? sunflowers, roses...gerber daisy's. I like them all.

What is your favorite sport(s)? lacrosse..I miss it. tennis too though, Chris and I have started to play together and it's been pretty fun.

What is your favorite food? (love carmels combo of junk food, carrots and corn) I'd have to go with peanut butter cups lately. sweets...I like sweets. and Chris's grilling is super awesome, I dig it.


What is your favorite movie? Stranger then Fiction is a cool one. and the Illusionist is a good romance.


Who is your favorite band (s)? Mae, Jimmy eat world, Postal Service...all that crap :)

thanks bub for the fun tag! love you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

where is the clothing one? Do you like naturey clothes or city clothes I would like to know? Hehe, I love you, and peanut butter cups are yummy.

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

oh yeah! I may not have copied that one. Um... I'd say city clothes for work, but I think I normally prefer loose naturey clothes...they are far more comfortable, you know :) and I love you too.