Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back to school

It's been an eventful first two weeks of school. Chris has been crazy busy...and a mass majority of that time has gone towards his new favorite hobby of taking pictures. It started as sport pictures, but he seems to always have the camera in his hand. I like it, he's capturing lots of moments. He's a skilled fella.



Boys soccer. (Ezra)
Girls soccer scrimmaging against W&L Soccer team. I now babysit the kids(who I took to the scrimmage) of the soccer coach for the W&L team, and we live in the basement of the SVU coach...So...I'm glad it wasn't a real game, I wouldn't have known which side to sit on.



I'm taking a bookmaking course this semester. One of the many specialties Professor Himes has. It's already been really interesting and I'm excited to get more into it, it seems like a skill that can stick with you for a long long time.



A classic Professor Himes face, he's so fun to listen to. He loves using words such as "wonderful, beautiful" and our personal favorite, "glorious!" Maybe it's the calm tone he uses when he says them that makes it so fun.




SVU's girls' volleyball team is really good... although I don't think i'll ever stop making fun of the short short booty shorts...what's the purpose again? (no offense to any of the girls on the team, they're all awesome!)




The head football coach, Fitzgerald....he's hard core.





The band Shapiro came to our school last week. The most interesting mixture of guys i've ever seen together in one band. My favorite part was they played more indie music....and they were head banging(?) they were fun to watch though! It was good for the school to have a good show the first week of school.


















2 comments:

Rich Vial said...

I really like the football coach shot.

Hailey Vial said...

You must wear that camera daily! I love it! I need some tummy shots, I'm so excited for this kid to come here. YEah, I never understood the booty shorts, but they're better than the wrestling unitard, yuck!