Sunday, December 7, 2008

"That ain't no etch-a-sketch, you're ego is prego"


We're pretty sure that everyone knows already, but in case someone hasn't heard, we are defiantly pregnant. Well...I'm pregnant, but Chris played an important roll in getting me that way:)

Chris wanted to make sure that I really really was since the first two tests turned up a bit dim, so I took one more to prove it and that came out perfectly clear. So here we are, almost six weeks along and I haven't been too sick for the past week, thank goodness. Everyone on the Hardy side seems to be banking on a girl, I'm not sure what the Vial side believes...I guess we'll see in March!

So yay! More babies! We'd just like to say thank you to all those who believed in us, my mom who begged us to get working on grandchildren right after we got married, but most of all we'd like to thank the little fetus who decided with the Lord that now would be a good time to come along. haha ooo and I blame the hormones for making me a little more crazy.

And no, we have no idea how we're going to take care of the thing :)

7 comments:

Megan and Orleans said...

Yay yay yay! So happy for you guys! When are you due? July?

ash

ashley said...

Oops. This is really ashley. I was signed in as Meg. :)

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

haha we are due August 13. And congrats to you Ash! Are you due in July?

Erica Yates said...

That's one doodle that can't be un-did.

Congrats you two!

Erica Mecham

paula said...

Not that life isn't already interesting enough. Put on you seat belts and hang on it just gets more real every day.Love you both PMV

ashley said...

I'm June 16th. We'll have little playmates, though! So fun!

Winn Family said...

yay and yay and hip hip hooray!!! I'm so crazy excited for you two to have a baby!!! just yay! Congrats!