Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's good to be home.

After a very unexpected visit to the hospital all night it's much better being home with Kelso. The worst of it is over and I'm all drugged up so no complaints there! We got a good ward here who's been really helpful and having Cami and Tys too has been awesome.

We thank everyone for their support and loving words. We're doing alright, we'll just keep trying in a few months and we're pretty sure that wee babe the second with come right along :)

Love from the East front!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

we love you guys! Sorry I was totally half asleep last night when I got your text message. I'm glad you are doing okay. I love you to pieces! And I am super excited, I have been planning your v-day evening and it is going to be super fun! :)

Chelle said...

Love you!

paula said...

WE are pulling for you from the west coast. You doing great!!

Hailey Vial said...

Wish we were near to give you a hug! We love you!

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

see? you guys are all awesome! Thanks so much!

Alicia Vial Beesley said...

Love from my end too! I don't want to get left out of this love circle in any way!

ashley said...

Hey, we are thinking about you! I know you two will take care of each other. I love your attitude! You guys are the best and I love you!

Chris said...

yeah--not fun. I just went through all of this in June and look at me now--knocked up again;) For some of us, it must just take a bit to figure out how to be pregnant but I totally empathize with what you have been through.

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

Thanks you guys. you help us feel all warm and fuzzy inside. We're glad we have the fam to sympathize and empathize with us. loves!

Courtney said...

we also love you!! we miss you and are here for you guys!

The Pates said...

You are so strong!!! I'm so proud of you. I don't think I'd do so well!

Much love!!