Sunday, July 19, 2009

Caution: May contain Nudity.

The Younger boys came out to visit us and go to EFY this past week so yesterday we had a nice famly jaunt up to Panther Falls after a week of hard work. (The bathrooms upstairs look great so far, Chris is a super human dude :)) And umm..hope you enjoy the unexpected booty show!

Cam and Tys:




Hubby and Wifey:





Chanson:


Ammon:


Puggles reallly wanted to go into the water: problem was there were no spare diapers.....
So...

he went sandles only.

He had a good cold time.

Kelso learned how to swim too, but he did not like it at all.

Mellow:
Being themselves:
And Chubby didn't let us down at all.
He didn't think I was ready, waha, little did he know. It was hilarious.

5 comments:

Rich Vial said...

Good shootin' tex!

paula said...

I can't believe hubby aka chris kept his clothes on!! fun times

Beck said...

You know...Josh is gonna see these pictures one day when he gets older...Haha. I wanna be there the day his future girlfriends see them too. :) Looks like a great time.

Hailey Vial said...

I have to admit, you had me at "naked photos."
Time to stop feeding those boys miracle grow!
I'm loving your haircut, very saucy!

Jake and Jordan Johnson said...

Oh my gosh...that just made my day. I'm laughing so hard. That was a great post!