Monday, July 13, 2009

what's your guess?

In four weeks time...we will possibly be finding out what the wee thing in my belly will be packin' or not packin'.

We were thinking about making it be a surprise cause it just sounded like so much fun to not know...many people have been lovingly against this idea (basically most of my family due to the fact that there are only two current grand kids and it's still a super thrilling thing that babies are starting to re-appear in the Hardy side).

So the polls shall begin and we figure hey, you guys got a 50 : 50 chance of getting it right....(we hope. hah.) :)


6 comments:

Chelle said...

My guess is a girl ... just my guess. You'd both be so good with a little girl.

paula said...

So the pictures suggest you want a girl so I will go with that. Darlene or Darling Rose sounds cute. then you have your Dar in there . And she can be called baby Dar?? Then Kevin can still have Darwin..JUst a suggestion that came to me just now.

Beck said...

I say boy...just to be different from everyone else. ;)

Unknown said...

I can totally see you with a girl, but I don't know, I think a boy. But then again, I am biased, I think boys are the best and I love both of mine, so I just want everyone to have boys. But I guess we all have to have girls too. :) I will spoil it either way, how about that? :)

Unknown said...

I'm completely unbiased either way, but I'm going with boy just because they are lots of fun and everone needs an older brother. :)

Mel said...

ok, kenni, u really need to post some pics of ur belly! :D