Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Deane Family

Chris and I were asked to take some family photos for the Deane fam. Since Chris is way better with kids and getting good shots of them so he ended up taking more of little Lorraine and I took more of Morgan and Shannon. Which actually worked out well. I like taking pictures with Chris he's getting really good with what he does. He was very excited to use his new wide angle lense, and I think it works great with his mind.































5 comments:

Rich Vial said...

Great shots. good use of color contrasts.

Shannon said...

These are stinking fabulous!!! I love them all!

Unknown said...

Simply adorable, you guys are getting AMAZING!

Alicia Vial Beesley said...

good pic's of course it helps to have great subjects to take pictures of!!!MOM not alicia how do I get her off my site???

Lifeisapitch said...

Melanee said that you took the team picture for the SVU women's soccer team..I was wondering if I could get a copy for my blog. I don't know how you can answer my question...I guess you could e mail me at dsguymon@aol.com

THANKS,
Diane

oh, and Great Photography work on the Deane family and all of your blog!!!!!