Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A nice adventure

Chris and I were able to go to civilization today, it was very exciting I must say. We had a doctor's appointment up in Charlottesville (about an hour and a half drive), because at our last appointment my midwife found a heart arrhythmia in little girl so we went up to UVA to double check everything and make sure she was ok. Well thankfully she is ship shape and seems pretty comfy in my belly. I was excited that we got to have an ultrasound even though it was hard to see much of her since she was curled up and facing my back. But she's a chick for sure, her insides are all healthy and she's got lots of hair! (that's my favorite part). Thanks to everyone who prayed for us, I'm glad baby girl has a good family to come into.

After the appointment we went and got Chris a new phone, after three and a half years his poor Nokia wasn't doing too hot, so we upgraded the man to have a nice shnazzy Iphone. It's almost weird cause I've never seen him with a different phone, but I'm glad he got it, it was deffinatly needed.

After Iphoning we went to Five Guys and Chris treated me to a yummy Ben and Jerry's peanut butter chocolate milk shake. awww it was delightful!



So yes, probably not a very different day for some of you, and I realize it's a tad strange that I am indeed writting about it, but it was nice to be in a bigger city for a few hours where there was a ton of food choices and easy access to anything our little hearts desired. It was a fun day out with the hubby.

3 comments:

Hailey Vial said...

the big city adventure, you hicks are too funny!
Can't wait to meet that little fuzz ball. Hope you have a lovely thanksgiving!

Caitlin said...

mmm 5 guys, just not the same as in-n-out tho. Don't you hate all these i-phoners, pretty sure almost every Vial has one. Nathan hates his because of dropped calls, but there fun to play on!

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

o way fun to play on! but the vials and their iphones are way funny.

and i agree, nothing tops in-n-out, ever.

hailey, we ARE turning into hicks! save us!!!