Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Break time!

I'm so excited for this break, mostly just cause I don't have to work (although sadly Chris is working far more night shifts..the man is a tough one) and I can get a bunch of Christmas presents done. Thank goodness cause having a big family at Christmas time is intense! (and that's not including the Vial side) Chris' brother, Kevin and two cousins are coming down from their Vermont adventure to hang out with us so we'll have a big family feast with them and my sister with her family. I hope everyone else has a fabulous Turkey day as well. thank you pilgrims for coming into existence.

Four weeks from yesterday is D-day. It'd be awesome if baby girl came on time, but alas, I'm pretty sure she won't. I'll just keep saying that I think she'll be super late so if she does come early then it will be a pleasant surprise!

Pretty much what I'm trying to say is: yay for holidays and come on baby!

1 comment:

Alicia Vial Beesley said...

Fun that you get to have all the boys there for Christmas! That will be really fun! We are really excited to meet your little one. I'm hoping she comes early so you can get your butts over here for Nathan's wedding!