Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's been nice growin' ya.

My Last day with sort of long locks. I figured I should actually do my hair for once before I chopped it off. Give it my respects at least.
And the latest of the latest hair chopping. Yes, all done lazily on my couch... It makes it so I don't have to import pictures. Much simpler!





So there you have it! Thank you everyone who told me to go for it. I couldn't have done it without you :) I like it, it's much lighter (duh, Kenni) The chick who cut it just kept going, she told me it was a whole lot thicker then it looked. Chris said he likes it, I think he's a little shocked, Zuri looked at me for a long time before she started talking to me, but we will all get used to it. I'm just excited for getting ready lots faster now!




9 comments:

Stephanie Hardy said...

Cute! I think it's funny that Zuri had to do a double-take. How does Kelso feel about it? (I can hear him now: "retribution!")

Chelle said...

Boo-ya!!

Way to go for it. It looks great.

Hailey Vial said...

Hottie! Wowzers! I love it. I bet you are going to love the ease of it. Way to go!

ashley said...

So cute on you! I love it. Did you use too much shampoo the first couple washes? Haha! I always do that when I cut my hair. Funny that Zuri looked at you for a bit. I'm a serial color-changer and recently went really blond after being a dark red. Hazel had to study my face for a while to figure out if it was me. Haha.

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

I used WAY too much shampoo, ut it was awesome when I got out all I did was shake my hair and I was done. Freaking fantastic. Chris is silently against me coloring my hair so I can just cut :) funny how husbands work into our hair decisions, huh? That's cute that Hazel looked at you forever, that would be a change

paula said...

Very cute now you can see your earings

Jake and Jordan Johnson said...

It looks really cute Kenni! :)

Alicia Vial Beesley said...

Kenni, I think you could pull off any hair cut. You look hot!

Courtney said...

seriously, you can rock ANY look and look absolutely gorgeous. it is kind of amazing. you look fantastic! --court