Saturday, October 23, 2010

Zuri Bug


Zuri is 10 months today. The interesting thing about it was, at 2 am this morning she woke us up and did one of the more memorable wake up and hang out for HOURS... she was born at 1:58am...Is she repeating her ability to kill my body slowly? I think so. It's ok. I still love her, even though she can be a crazy tiny human.

This month:

. Zuri started walking. yikes. It's cute though.

. I love Project Runway. I want Mundo to win.

. I have rediscovered the fantastic eggo, peanut butter, syrup combo.

. Chris is amazing to me. and is a super cute dad.

. Kelso is the most tolerant dog with babies.

. Zuri got a new car seat (thanks moms) It's awesomely huge and she loves the new view.

. Zuri NEVER stops talking. She sounds like the squirrel on Emperors New Groove. It's so stinkin funny.

. I love my house.

. I hate horror movies.

. I still don't like math and in just one week I have fallen behind so far that I fear for my grade. Stupid.

. We got a new TV. We can actually read the subtitles now. It's weird, and fantastic.

. Fall is still my favorite season.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I have made the decision that fall is my favorite season! Defending summer as all time favorite for the last umpteen years. I wanna hang out with Zurber and you guys so bad! KJ

paula said...

AHHHH, THINGS TO LOVE ....Just a stunning picture of you three

Kristen and Bill said...

You are too cute Kenni! I can't believe Zuri is so big already! I still haven't met her in real life...sad day.

p.s. I love reading your blog!

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

KIP! I want to see your blog-ness. I don't know how it works if you're a private blog... Do I add you? Can I add you? do you mind me seeing your blog-ness? (I should make sure it's ok before I just assume, but I'm going to just assume :))

And yes we need to see you guys! Are you guys going places for X-mas? Chris says he bets your going to Africa or something.