Saturday, October 2, 2010

September


Happenings this month:
. Zuri can crawl as fast as I can walk (it's fast)

. She can crawl up stairs in no time. She tries to get get down by belly sliding head first...she's daring.

.She loves mirrors (what baby doesn't?)

. Chanson was in the school date action. He wore a kilt...nice.

.School actually hasn't been too bad for me. Thank goodness.

.We got Cami's family sick. Sorry Spam.
and
.Zuri loves blueberries


our trusty steed.
Chris took this on our walk, I love it. Her feetsies are so cute.

jail bird pajamas and giving kisses to herself.



a pause



Her craze for blueberries. There was splattered juice ALL over.
Got her third tooth last week.
She was tripping on her dress so I tucked it into her bloomers. So awesome.
Our child that never has clothes on in pictures for some reason. I really do dress her, and she really does look cute when I do.

She LOVES playing with dad.

examples of why she is never clothed when she eats...everything gets covered in her food.
first: I ran out of fresh fruit and remembered I had frozen blue berries. She went crazy for them.
second: I don't know what she was doing, but I couldn't stop laughing. It's like she was praying.


Happy Fall (FINALLY!)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

LOVE all the pictures and videos! Zuri is toooo adorable. That second video is hilarious. I love her little bouncing feet and hand-flingage. I hope it can work out so we can see that cute girl in person (and yooooou too of course!) sometime somewhat soonish. hope all is going good for you guys! --courts