Saturday, December 11, 2010

December so far.

These are just some random videos I've taken the past few weeks. That's all I seem to use my older point and shoot for these days...Hence why I'd like a flip someday.

the main tricks:
Kelso and his lady friend Poe are playing in the end, that's the creepy noise.

She goes crazy for her blueberries for breakfast. I was trying to get her "mmm" sound as she eats them. She appreciates flavor so much.


She sings with Christian. She also took a pretty bad hit into the coffee table. Ouch, It got infected and she had to get some antibiotics since the cut was too close to her eye she couldn't have a cream. It's all healed up nicely now.


She learned to sign thank you and please this week, i'll catch those via video sometime. I am very proud of her good manors.

Meanwhile in between all the filming of these delightful videos life is still cruisin. Chris has finished his senior paper he is now working on the final draft. He wrote another paper today without me typing (I'm very proud) and he has a new job he started this month! He sells fine Italian Linens to Hotels/spas etc. They are actually very nice linens, I would totally buy some if they didn't make you buy in bulk.

I am doomed for my math final Wednesday, but I'm now seeking for divine intervention with an incredible flow of all that i've learned this semester to come crashing back into my brain for the three hours I need it most.

I went to do the second print on my two runs, only to discover I've been compromised and now will have to reprint many many, and by that I mean almost all of my 15 prints. However, through that set back, I've decided I'll do my senior show with Prints this coming semester. Hopefully it turns out better then this edition did.

Finals are done by Friday, I'm helping Brinn shoot a wedding on Friday , Saturday is a prep/clean/laundry and packing day. Sunday it's off to West side!

K and C.