Monday, March 5, 2012

long long ago

These little photos seem long ago for me anyway. I feel like these little tikes are growing up all too fast. D is going to be six months next week. She is dying to crawl, she does great 360's on the floor though. And Zuri, wow that kid is chatting up a storm and loves to sing songs like Pop Corn Popping on the Apricot tree. But instead of 'pop corn' it's "craup craup crauping!!!..... TREE!!!" I seriously die laughing every time it's so funny.

These pictures were taken at the Children's Museum in Portland at Zuri's cousin, Jacobs, birthday party. (in January...is is seriously March already?) She had a blast.

With cousin Weston.

2 comments:

Rich Vial said...

They are precious. Thanks

Kristen and Bill said...

Wow! They're getting so big! And I died laughing about Popcorn Popping...so funny and adorable!! I hope you guys are doing well! I miss you!