Thursday, March 29, 2012

a quick hello


I don't blog much anymore. I'm sure many of you very faithful readers (aka, the family) are just missing us terribly, right? :) I mostly live through Instagram these days as mentioned before. What did I do before my trusty iphone? oh that's right, went to sleep after getting up with D. :) I'm working to get better about that...I really don't need to sleep with my phone under my pillow.

These girls are keeping me entertained. It's been raining for days and windy too. We are feeling cooped up, but luckily we've been able to get out at least once a day.

How sweet are these faces? Zuri is obsessed with baths again. She takes maybe 2 a day.
Last Saturday we went for a canoe ride with Zuri to watch the planes land at the airport. It was really fun.
This is one of my go-to (free) places on rainy days. It's the mall play place, but it's the best I've ever seen. Padded everything, Zuri loves this frog.
Weston and Zuri have become good little buddies. They are so funny together.




No comments: