Wednesday, January 7, 2009

awww...life.

While Chris and Kelso are out on their nightly stroll I thought to give a little insight on the latest here in the Appalachians.

School starts tomorrow....Which I am dreading more then am excited for. I'll take a guess for Chris and say he's looking forward to a new semester, of course that is awesome. He's taking some great classes I think he's pretty interested in, and slowly, but surely we are making our way up the grand G.P.A. ladder. Hopefully to better improve our minds as well of course this following Spring semester.

Mom and Dad Vial are coming to visit us on their pre-Vermont visit. We are very excited about that, although I believe Chris is going to be sadder then he will admit to loose the Cheese Block.

Our wee babe now is on week 9 and it is currently growing a bunch (so 'they' say). It now has limbs and eyelids and will be sprouting phalanges soon. (sounds like plant life, huh?) sea monkey pictured in example A-1 below.
We are still working on getting insurance and I haven't officially been to a doctor yet, although we do finally have a proof of pregnancy, so it's really there guys. Get excited!

Mom Vial I'm going to take up your advice to start a list going for babyism needs/wants. I'm not selfish, I just like material things :)

We will try to update about school soon. Still haven't dug my camera up our of my purse to get pictures from Vermont....maybe one day... Until then! tata!

Ps. I am currently reading The Wednesday Letters. Very interesting book, I do enjoy it. Anyone else read it?

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Wednesday Letter's was a great book. A powerful story about forgiveness. I'm glad you are enjoying it as well!
Congrats on your "wee" baby! =)

Unknown said...

Just finished the book. Profound ! Relationship's in a big way and forgiveness. I also read
recovering Charles.Another book on relastionships. Mother and Fathers kids. another good read and quick. Have fun with the new baby wagon!! MOMMA Vial