Tuesday, January 13, 2009

home alone...with the dog

Chris in on a current adventure down in Miami...Not because he wanted a vaca without me...cause that would be weird:) He went down there to pick up our new baby wagon and drive it all the way back up for us. Poor man has to drive 15 hours tonight and then go back to life with school and work. We are ever so grateful for mom and dad vial and their kindness in helping us out so much with the car. Dad found the car, which is sweet pickin's once again. It's the best shape we had seen for that car (by the way, it's a Izuzu Rodeo) and for the cheapest we'd found it! We're pretty excited, and get this: it's got A/C AND a Cd player. I'm stoked!

Meanwhile, Kelso and I have bundled up as much as possible to keep warm because our normal heater machine (Chris) is MIA. I have to admit that i'm a big pansey and am afraid of the dark so I am vetoing Kelso's midnight walk...I won't be brutal, i'll walk him early in the morning. I don't think he even cares, he's so deep in sleep it's rediculous.

Question: I'm writing a short story for a class of mine and it's a tradgedy. Basically the Wife dies in the beginning and i'm debating if I should have the husband die in the end after he's come to accept God and becomes a good person. Any comments? I'm not naturally one for tradgedies... it's just the assignment! :)

1 comment:

Rich Vial said...

I don't think that would be a tragedy. He would then be with her! A tragedy would be to find out after she died that she was not even faithful to him. Now that would be a tragedy!