Friday, February 26, 2010

Cause it's been awhile.

My battery died on my camera and I kept forgetting to charge it until today, so here are some more recent pictures of ze babay. She's starting to smile a lot more, thank goodness, cause it's so stinkin cute when she does. But then again, when is it not cute when a baby smiles? Still...it's a different kind of cute when it's your own so I hear, and now I testify. We have some of her one month and two month on Chris' camera, I'll try to get those up soon!
This video is from about a month ago, she can hold her self up a lot better now, and the video isn't very exciting, but it's mostly just to show the fam that doesn't get to see her much how she's doin.

2 comments:

paula said...

oh boy we are sure missing out!! Chris get the camera and take a few of Kenni and babe

Hailey Vial said...

I know this doesn't need to be written again, but dang, she's cute and adorable and could be my fifth daughter. Thanks for the video. There's nothing like seeing her move and wiggle. More please!