Monday, February 1, 2010

Oh thank goodness!

I would like to thank Chelle for letting us borrow her little miracle blanket. It swaddles lil' Zur perfectly and it has worked wonders. The past two night she has slept about 7 hours straight...It's been an extra happy few days. I'm sure Chris was getting worried about my insane mood swings from not having any sleep...I tend to get a little more then crazy. He's a good man for dealing with me so gently.

We have pictures, but they are not on my computer...Baby girl is already a month and a half it's so insane! She's starting to smile lots more and stays awake with us a lot longer during the day and she loves to snuggle with Chris...still. She's a good little baby.

The past few days we've gotten a taste of what it would be like to have two dogs. Our friends had their baby boy, Mack, (yes, awesome name) on Saturday morning and we did a dog swap with them for when the babies were born. Poe is a little doxin I believe, she's been pretty fun and Kelso just LOVES her. It's been very entertaining to see them together, I'm almost contemplating getting another dog just so Kelso has a buddy, the poor guy has been neglected since child 2 came along, but he's been great about her. So I'm not sure why I'm sharing all of this information with you...I'm bored while Zur is sleeping and I don't have to go to work today..

I'll post pictures later.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

It is a miracle blanket, I'm glad it works for you.

Hailey Vial said...

I've heard of the legendary wrap of chelles! So glad you found something that works for you.