Saturday, February 27, 2010

What did we do before camera phones?

Just cause she looks like a nephite when I put headbands on her, but it's so cute in person. And look at the size of that belly! It's seriously the best how perfectly plump she is.
She gets so happy and excited when she first gets in the water, but of course right when she sees me holding my phone up at her she just stares at it, having no intention to smile anymore. poop.
Little cross eyed, it's so funny
She was hangin out on Chris' knees the other night. I got a video, but Chris and his friend were talkin' and you can't hear her talking. Sorry the picture is horribly blurry, she was like a little chipmunk though it was rad.




I would also like to extend a thank you to the fam and friends who have donated they're cute past baby girl clothes or new baby girl clothes (all of which are fantastic) so that I can dress Zur up everyday...which so happens to be my favorite activity, yup, picking out what she'll wear...That's what my life has come to and I can openly say I enjoy it :)

4 comments:

Hailey Vial said...

Ewww. she's so cute in her nephite garb!

paula said...

You could do this everyday and i wouldn't mind!! :):)

Unknown said...

Those are adorable! Bring the Zurbert to me, I miss her, and you!
PS-you look super cute in the mommy daughter photo

Kristen and Bill said...

Oh Kenni! You and Zuri look so cute! I'm happy to hear the little munchkin are doing well! I love the photos!