Monday, March 1, 2010

currently my favorite outfit.


Mom V. bought Zur this little outfit and it's been one of my favorites, but I thought it would still be too big for her. Well come to find out, the girl is almost too big for it! I didn't get any time make her wear it! Therefore, I decided to record it:) Baby clothes are too fun.
It took my dear Chris a few tries to actually smile... Oh I love him.

The little ruffles are so rad

The cheeks + the chin is simply priceless
Kelso refuses to ever stop liking the poor girl, I'm pretty sure one day she's just gunna lick him back...and it will be disgusting.


poor Zur, always gets kiss attacked.
yup, it's the best little outfit.

And of course we got a video, Zur and Chris were talking to each other, I missed the best part of her talking, but I got a little bit.

2 comments:

paula said...

thats great just put Kelso on clean-up and she will never have a dirty face, hands, nose , cheekies, etc. Love the cheekies. Kiss them for me.

Unknown said...

Oh i love it! Family pics are the best, you guys are all so precious! And Josh has kissed Kelso, and he is somewhat normal still, so I think Zuri will be okay if she licks Kelso back. :)