Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday walk and snuggle buddies


It was finally a nice day outside! So we took Kelso on a walk together, usually Zur has to be super bundled with her face in my chest to keep warm, if I even decide to take her since it's been so cold, but today was her first time facing out in the moby (oh such an exciting moment, I know!) When we got home Chris said her face was the : "holy crap what was all that" face when I realized the poor girl has never seen so much at once in her short life. She was very overwhelmed, but wasn't mad so I took that as a good sign. It was nice to be out.

Just getting a nice yawn out



Kelso and Zuri had a nice nap together today, I love seeing them cuddle up together. Sure, it's mostly just cause Kelso likes to lick any exposed hands or feet of Zuri's and to keep himself warm now that he's a naked mole rat, but I like to think there's some love there too.


I also watched my nephew, Caleb, today which ended up giving me an even deeper respect for people with twins...Hailey and Nic....cause the two were even awesome for me and I was still beat. You guys are amazing.

Proof that Kelso is awesome with kids, Caleb was grabbing his skin pretty hard for a while and Kels didn't even seem to notice, it was lovely.



I got a bit loopy while watching two babies with no other adult contact for many hours...it was entertaining though!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh thank you again a million times over! And thanks for putting up videos of my little rugrat. It is so funny how completely different our babies look from each other. Mine is all blonde and pale and blue eyes and you have this tan, dark hair, dark eyed baby. But they are both SO cute! And the pic of you and Zuri is so precious too, you guys look identical (minus the age diff). :)

Hailey Vial said...

thanks K for the shout out.
Feel free to ship one of those chubby babies my way.
Are you sure that's not a small Josh? They are identical!