Friday, June 4, 2010

Ok, Ok, I'll post some more



It's safe to say munchkin hasn't lost any of her cheeks since she was born...I'm pretty sure they weigh down her head, but it's still awesome.


Chris got up with Zuri the other night and came back to find this guy on his pillow. Kelso is such a human sometimes.

This was a long time ago (a whoppin two and a half months) she's just freaking funny




Cousin Caleb, found this just among other pictures and thought I'd show off one of my cute nephews.


Zur playing with her feetsiez

So remember that one time, quite recently when I said, "I think I'll wait to get Zuri's ears pierced when she says she wants them done." ? Yeah, guess how long that thought lasted? about a week.

After I enquired others thoughts about the subject I decided to do some real research about it. Turns out there isn't much bad literature out there, of course the normal "take care of them, clean them, or else." etc etc. But everything else made me want to just get it done, not get her all hyped up about it later so she touches them all the time and I take so long getting her ready for bed that I figured what's one more minute of cleaning gunna do? Chris was very supportive, listened to my reasoning and said "well, ok, up to you" (he's so cool) She did great, only cried for a second, I gave her her bottle and not a peep after that, the woman did awesome, speediest piercer I'd ever whitnessed. Zur doesn't notice them, but she does get curious about what I"m up to when I clean them. I didn't want to get crazy diamond studs just yet, but Chris said they look like pimples :) I think they're cute.


It's basically impossible to get a good picture of them, from straight on you can't see them (once again, the giant cheekies) and she wiggles too much for a phone picture. we'll try to get some more soon. ish.




1 comment:

Caitlin said...

She looks cute with earrings! If i had a kid i would probably have to get the biggest bling diamonds they had :)