Monday, January 10, 2011

Court Court in Washington

Courtney, my sister-in-law, (once was room-mate) took all of these while we were up in Washington. We went down to Manchester Park, just a few minutes from my parents house. It was fareeeezing, but Zuri didn't even care how numb her fingers were as long as she had her volleyball she was happy.
Ammon, mom, Chans, Kj and pups

Kj and their dog Sally.

Carmel




My first pup, Pippin. He's now mama's, but I still love him. Looks a lot like Kelso, huh?
Chans, mama and Ammon


There you have it!

2 comments:

Steven and Yoo said...

You guys look really cold. I love Zury in the blue jacket or jumper. what was the 30 minutes exercise program you told me before? I might do it...

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

it's lindsay brinn, moms into fitness. I got it on babysteals.com when it came around one day. it was on it today actually.