Tuesday, January 4, 2011

thee photos

My sources are serving me well with getting me their photos quickly. Thank you Hailey and Courtney and Dad V.

We begin with Zuri's birthday party:

This is the only photo I can find of her wearing her birthday girl crown.

Cousin C.C. touring Zur around

the "eyo?"

New shoes


A quick jump to Seattle. The youngest four sibs. Carmel, me, Ammon and Chanson
Zur getting the swing from Ammon and Carm
Seattle! beautiful photo Court.
The heart coat
Talking to Uncle KJ

ammon and chans
This is how she spends most of her time now. glued to my leg.
I actually was not around for this, but I thought it was pretty funny and explains my brothers perfectly
Those are some for now! Hopefully I'll get some more from my people.

2 comments:

Hailey Vial said...

oh my cuteness! What a gorgeous kid.
so fun to have you here. good luck and hurray for your last year of east coast schooling!
xoxo
me

Mindy said...

Oh my gosh, she is the cutest 1 year old. I think she looks like Ammon.
And I'm still loving your hair.