Monday, February 21, 2011

online shopping is my friend

I was very proud of myself the other day; I went for almost two months not buying one thing for myself (exclude food obviously). Some of you might laugh at me for how silly that sounds, but I like buying occasional inexpensive items of clothing. And what did I buy? A very cute dress and scarf from the wonderful Modcloth.com. both on a good sale might I add!

We had a nice jaunt down to Roanoke Friday night as well to buy a Snoogle (and awesome pregnancy pillow) from Target (they didn't have one at that one, next visit to Wayensborro I guess) we got Zuri some cute summer clothes ( her shirts are now all belly shirts. It's pretty funny she'll notice then lift up her shirt then point to her belly button and laugh.) I guess you could say I've had a shopping fix for a bit.

By the way all of these clothing items are in prep for graduation outfit for my senior show. They have a grand purpose. It has to be more strategic then normal cause I have to predict what size my belly will be by then. I'll be 4 1/2 months pregnant and with Zuri I didn't start showing really tell 5 months, but this kid? oh goodness my belly is already starting to puff out a good amount. I guess when they say your second pregnancy belly gets bigger faster is true.

So that's my fun life! aww clothes.

Meanwhile! Our chimney is getting rebuild. Thanks to Chris getting our insurance to cover it we will no longer have to worry about a rotting chim.

Chris has just about finished painting the kitchen walls! The green turned out very very nice, I like it.

Mid-terms are this week. Which is awesome because that means spring break is soon and the end is near! But not awesome because I have an insane amount of work to do for the Show by the beginning of April. Wish us luck! Hope youre all doing well

Zuri helping me file my plate in the studio
The ktich. (these are all from the phone sorry for the dark)
Zuri purchases in Roanoke

She never did get the bink concept.
our little cow

snuggle time with Kelso


These are photos from Zuri's birthday bash up in Washington. Yes I know it was like 2 months ago, but I am just getting to posting them. My bad! Thank you Court Court for taking and making these awesome cupcakes with Carmel. I'm still very impressed.
(I love my moms cake stands)



Up at the art studio. She learned how to knock and it makes us laugh pretty good.

2 comments:

Hailey Vial said...

AWESOME!
I love the "KNOCK KNOCK!!"

Courtney said...

gaaa! love the video!! her voice is the cutest thing! :) good luck with school things--you can do it! p.s. if you know of any stores--in real life or online--that have cute dresses or skirts, please let me know. i am trying to get an outfit for graduation times too! :) love you! -courtneyface