Monday, August 8, 2011

belly and toesies

I'll start with a Dot update. The ultrasound went great. The fluid in her kidneys have completely gone back to normal. Her body is ship shape and measuring a week early...yikes. I've been having pretty intense contractions all day, but I hear that's normal for the second babe. I got an excellent look at her face and man this girl is rooolly polly! I love it. She's got some hair too and I can't help but think of what she'll look like compared to Zur. 5 week count down is on.

I really like my new dr. office as well. It's a well organized office and everyone is very cheery. Just what a pregnant girl needs, right?



Zuri let me paint her nails the other day. The color has almost all chipped off, but I thoroughly enjoy having a girl to play dress up with.
It's so nice having a back porch.
I keep hearing my professor's voice saying sunsets are a cliche, but I like these anyways cliche and all.


I realized yesterday I have no good pictures of the Dot+belly. Since we don't have our wonderful Brinn I asked Chris to take a few for us.

2 comments:

Shafers in Virginia said...

AW!! I'm so excited for you! And so happy Dot is healthy! And the pictures are beautiful!!

Unknown said...

These pictures are so cute, I'm glad you have belly pics! Caleb and Josh freaked out seeing Zuri's toes for some reason. haha. We really need to talk more. Like now, but you are sleeping still I am sure. Hehe. This three hour thing is crazy, plus my kids are always crazy and yelling. So I shall try to call today when things are quieter. Love you!