Thursday, August 11, 2011

The week end


Last week end we drove up to Washington to help my parents move out of their house. My little sister, Carmel, is great with all the kids in the family. Zuri just loves her and will do anything she tells her to. Such as the dance routine.



The first video is kind of long. I tried to trim it down, but it saved in some strange mystery folder in my computer and is now lost forever. woops.


Tuesday, Hailey enlightened my life with a thing called IKEA. No, I'm not that deprived, I know what it is I've just never been there. It was awesome. I am now in love with that wonderful world. (Swiss is in my blood so it makes sense right?)
This was my grand buy. They kid toys are so inexpensive I could hardly believe it. I thought since I NEVER buy Zuri toys she might enjoy this fun tent. Success, it's a total hit. Yay, mom! She goes in and does full on dialog to herself while peeking out the windows and all. I'll have to film it one day.

No comments: