Saturday, September 24, 2011

21

The 23rd was Zuri's official 21st month. Lots has happened for her the past few weeks. She does great with Dot still. She did try to share her soccer ball today, luckily it barely missed Dot's head.

A good part of having another munchkin is that so far Zur has gotten great with other people. She used to not go anywhere with family if I wasn't right there with her. Now she is off without a thought. That's great. She's gotten a bit more independent as well. She's starting to walk down the road by herself to Hailey's house. I have to keep an eye on her wondering self. Thank heavens we don't live too close to any traffic.

Today was Dot's two week check-up. (Yup, 2 weeks already. oh my, oh my). It was just a PKU test and the nurse said we could just wait while she took D in back. Zuri ran screaming after the nurse when she started walking away with Dot. What a good protective big sister already. I was touched and I'm not gunna lie, I got a little teary eyed with her brave action. I love my baby girls.

Zuri talks a whole bunch now. I still can't understand half of it. She's good with showing though.

She learned how to open the front door. Awesome. Dead bolt time it is.

Is still obsessed with Backyardigans. Although I have cut down her time with any show. Pandora Toddler station, I've decided, will become our new thing.

The tent has become the nap station:





Here is the hiccup video I mentioned previously. you can't hear Dot too well, but Zuri's copy hiccups are more obvious.

1 comment:

Holli said...

we love pandora! Try children's folk songs. We listen to that one more than the toddler station. You'll appreciate more of those artists:)