Monday, September 5, 2011

August to September


I've been trying to be better about taking pictures of my every day life the past week or so. I really wanted to get some shots of Zuri during her final weeks as an only child. It's funny how one gets sentimental about things like that... Here's a little photo essay with commentary of my life with Zur.

Hailey got these flowers for me after our hospital trip. They are so real they look fake and I think they are fantastic.

Nate and Caitlin made Dot this awesome diaper cake. This is after Zur and I took all the goodies off. Cool, huh?
Above is Zur playing with the bottle top. She thought it was all for her. haha, little does she know...
This little guy has somehow been in our lives since we moved here. We found it outside and no matter how many times I think we've finally lost it for good it will show up again. For example: I thought Zur dropped it in Target and I found it the next day inside the diaper box I had bought there. Hmmm..
The more I see Zuri get attached to certain toys I can't help but get a little attached, too. She loves this bin and her bus.

These here are her Wheely-Pals. Discovered at Wal-mart and the best little buy. She LOVES them. Plus they're cute to me too. bonus.
I loved this picture. Then I realized what she was doing with her finger...that child.
More pals. She loves anything with wheels.
It's pure excitement and screaming when Dad gets home from work.
A morning walk. I didn't even bother changing her out of her pj's.

She loves the feel of dirt. She scrunches her toes and wiggles her feet around in piles all the time.


The grapes on the farm are coming in and they are delicious.

And what's my life without Paisley and Kelso?
Something like this:
This just makes me giggle. All of these are for separate Vial families. (Two are for Beesleys' and they are in-laws so it counts).
Nice little life we have, right?

2 comments:

nikki said...

thanks for the update and pics--i will show them to eliza when she wakes up. glad to see that kelso is doing well, too. :)

good luck with the baby!!

Rich Vial said...

Love the mailboxes!