Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The girls

I'm doing a bit of a lazy day at home with the girls and posting some videos that just make me happy. Zuri's is longer for those who don't want to watch a minute and a half of my chatty kid. But come on who doesn't want to do that?!


I did this video just so you can hear what Zuri says when she can't pronounce something. It makes me laugh very time maybe because it reminds me of what I would do in Spanish...


Dot is starting to laugh now. I missed more of the giggles and got the 'laughing so hard I'm choking and now have the hiccups' part.

2 comments:

Rich Vial said...

Serious cuties.

Courtney said...

i LOVE these videos! thank you so much for sharing. zurb is adorable. and you have the cutest mom voice :). i still can't believe you have another baby...i am really anxious to meet her! love her giggles. just all kinds of cuteness all around in this post.