Friday, December 16, 2011

Zoo



This is a totally late post, but oh well, I wanted some of this documented.

We went to the Zoo a few weeks ago and Zuri loved it. I'm pretty sure she would have been perfectly thrilled to hang out with the sea lions the entire time. Dot was awesome and slept the whole time. Luckily my friend, Whitney, had a double stroller and we could just stick our babies in that. man, I need to get me one of them!


Dot and her boy pal, Tate. I love the binky action going on here. Throw that with the glare Dot is shooting at me for taking her out in the cold and I think we got ourselves an entertaining little video!



This is pretty loud...Just warning you.


The Zoo is a billion times more fun with little kids. We'll definitely need to go back again soon.

1 comment:

Kyncade said...

That's awesome...I want kids to take to the zoo! We went to Fresno zoo lights a couple weeks ago it was cool but it would be more fun to have little kids. I remember for like every FHE when I was little I wanted to go to Hogle Zoo. Good times