Monday, December 5, 2011

Your professional opinion.

Chris and I are planning to get one of these Disney Dolls as Zuri's Christmas present. The problem is I don't know which one of these two I should get for her. Which one do you think she'd like better? ok, ok, which one do you like better cause in all reality she wouldn't care which one she'd just love a doll. I can't make up my mind (surprise surprise). So I hereby ask for your professional opinion.

It's between miss Belle here:

Or miss Aurora. (although she looks like Rapunzel to me.)
Aren't they cute? I just love there big faces. They remind me of my own kids faces and their sweet round cheekies.


9 comments:

Courtney said...

cute! how fun!! my opinion: belle all the way. i admit, i like belle better than aurora anyway, but the aurora doll's face/bangs look a little funky. that may very well just be me, though. i just think the belle doll has a more visually appealing face :). that's just my opinion. you really can't go wrong with either one, though, i'm sure! both are cute. happy shopping!

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

Now that you mention the bangs and face I agree with you. I was leaning toward Belle, too. She's one of my favorite princesses.

ashley said...

Belle!

The Bowen Family said...

I say Belle all the way! She's much cuter!

Unknown said...

Um, yes, totally Belle. The stinkin cutest doll in the world, plus her eyes remind me of Zuri's for some reason. Thanks for calling me this morning, I so love you guys!! (I hope you are getting some sleep now though!)

Caitlin said...

definately Belle, I never liked Sleeping Beauty... and Zuri looks like Belle, eveyone wants a doll they can look like!

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

Guess what?! I went to go buy it tonight and belle was totally sold out! Were any of the other dolls sold out? Of course not, there was a plethora of them! Well, there's always online

Heidi said...

Belle is best! She's smart AND pretty and she likes to read!

Mel said...

BELLEEEEEE!!! <3