Tuesday, August 31, 2010

rolly polly


I get Zuri all girlied up for church every Sunday in a headband/bow and shoes (she doesn't wear shoes too often so it's obviously just so exciting to me) I should take a picture of how cute she is all dressed up.

...by second hour it turns to a headband in tow and shoes make her slip so those are long gone.


by third hour she's exhausted, but just wants to roll around which then leads to a grouchy Zuri for me and late naps which equals late bedtimes. Oh well, she's cute.
Meanwhile, I've discovered that the student ward building has a mothers lounge. awesome! The building is brand new and of course, who else has kids except the bishopric wives? Well for now I'm the only one with a baby :) Lucky me!

The other night was laundry folding. I normally fold the sheets last and this just became a whole new amazing game for Zuri of course. She went at this for at least an hour before she wore herself out for bed. She's doing it again as we speak. (read/type, whatever)

The video I wanted didn't work, but this one sort of shows her craziness.

aaand I didn't want to tell everyone yet, but low and behold I have a husband who just can't contain himself when it comes to good news (it's sweet how excited he gets) so he's already told a bunch of people. Hopefully everything goes smoothly, it's still pretty early....

I'm pregers. Suprise! yup, it was for us too.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

congrats on rolly polly and rolly polly #2 on the way...sorry I couldn't talk long on the phone yesterday but we are super happy for you guys! :)

Kristen and Bill said...

congrats Kenni! Oh I'm so happy for you guys! Yay yay yay!

Unknown said...

huzza for babies!!!! especially little bunky and "rich" babies!

Mindy said...

YAY!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys ...

Hailey Vial said...

CONGRAATS! You and Hai and Christine! I'll be in baby heaven!
How fun your little crawler is. I love the photo of her tipped to the side.
p.s. my word verification is "calma"
as in "I'm much calma, now that the kids are asleep."