Thursday, November 18, 2010

Masters


Some more Halloween photos. Just too cute to not post.
Chanson's birthday. Dad is taking him to Germany for a late present...tomorrow. Lucky duck.
We found this a little reverse in the cycle.
Mack, Zuri and the dad's.

I've discovered since I've been married to Chris that the Vial family somehow has this amazing ability of rocking. Well, jamming, but I'm talking about rocking physically. Chris use to rock me to sleep while we snuggled up spooning (don't make fun, it was awesome for me) and now he can rock Zuri to sleep in no time. I've tried the skill, it doesn't work for me. His mom and sister have also accomplished the same rock technique with her and gotten her passed out cold. How? It's awesome, but I wish I could some how figure it out. Thanks Vial's.


7 comments:

Hailey Vial said...

awesome videos. that kid is hillarious, and the spinning video...I'm surprised she didn't puke. I'm dizzy just watching. I really hate that you guys live millions of miles away.

Rich Vial said...

Awesome spin video. And by the way don't worry, it's genetic and came from Paula. I am no good at it either. It came down from Grandma Wright!

Steven and Yoo said...

loved the videos! she is so cute! I think I'm kind of an overprotective mom. wathcing that spinning video made feel uneasy. Steven sees no problem with it though. I can't imagine Deanna walking around all over the place.

paula said...

loved the spinning made me just giggle and laugh out loud no lol for me..Your having fun with that little one.

Unknown said...

haha, SOOO funny! I LOVE the vidoes!

Courtney said...

haha! is that butter she is eating?! we LOVE her "peek a boo" and all of her noises and such. goodness i can't get over her adorableness. --courtney

Stephanie Hardy said...

Re: Chris spinning Zuri- I remember when Kelso was the one who got spun around!