Thursday, November 25, 2010

November


Zuri turned 11 months on the 23rd. That's amost a year guys...what?!!?! I can't get over it. She already acts way older then her age. She toddles around and is basically running. Here's what's happening this month.

.Zuri now says "hi" and "hi eyo" (Kelso) in addition to her bye's, daddy, and muma.

.Her hair is getting thicker and curlier, I love it.

.She has started to shake her head, not your normal shake though. She tilts her chin up high squints her eyes and sticks out her bottom teeth while shaking. I gotta film it someday.

.When Chris asks Zur for kisses she head buts his mouth.

.She can blow kisses.

.Chris taught her how to give "pats on the back." Almost every time you pick her up she'll give love pats now.

.I really want a flip videocamera.

.My math class is like death.

.I have learned that holidays are awesome excuses to take a break from normal stresses of life only to take on temporary stresses of buying decorations and making lots of food for people. It's fun though!

.Cami makes yummy food. I already knew that though.

.Tangled is an AWESOME movie.

.Chris is still the best.

.I finally sewed something. I got the two pillows done.

.We started fixing up the kitchen! Photos to come. It looks awesome.

.being sick when you have a kid is so lame.
and
.I found out my hair could do this...




I hope you had a good T-day. I'm thankful for my little family and my big family and having a warm beautiful home. I can't wait for Christmas!!

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Great post, and I love the picture.

And yes it does suck to get sick when you have kids! Totally not fun!

Rich Vial said...

Love the hair. It may be the start of something!

Hailey Vial said...

Awesome! You look just like Kyncade!