Sunday, November 21, 2010

school

I have quite a huge math test tomorrow...half of what I should know I don't understand one bit. So instead of studying I am making curtains and pillows for my dinning room window and sun bench. I have had the fabric forever. two days of school left tell break means nothing to be. I'm beyond over it.

And the curtains look awesome so far. Thank you Wal_Mart for your discount fabric!

Chris has his senior paper due in a few days also...We will be working on that very late into the night I'm sure. The end is in sight, but still so far in the distance! I want Christmas so badly.

This is in Target about a month ago, I totally should have bought this for her.
In Wal-Mart a few months ago too. Best $2 I've spent


3 comments:

Courtney said...

post pictures of your creations once you are done with them! i'm sure they will be fabulous. i don't blame you for feeling done with school--the end is in sight though! you can do it! --courtney

Hailey Vial said...

Nothing feels as good as procrasting on something you should be doing than getting something done that you've been procrasting about.
wow, I don't think that made sense...but I totally get it. Good luck with the math test.
sheesh, that kid is cute.
p.s. my word verification is "earslum"
awesome. Here's it in a sentence..."That girl curses so much I've got earslum."

Caitlin said...

haha I love her worried look at wal mart. what a cutie!