Thursday, November 4, 2010

Oh October

We've been late on the past month updates. School bites. Not much longer though!
Caleb turned 1 Oct. 10! post cake mess...see below







daddy, daughter time.
Playing at A and D's house
A. herself!

she's just so funny in her little bath

Fall was here...it's now winter. Rainy, which I like and cold, which I can handle.




Thee skinny jeans. They aren't ment to be, but she fills them out to be so.



. My little cow and the farmer on Halloween!

then there are these classics.
.1. She's been walking a whole bunch already. We're pretty sure Caleb taught her.
.2. The most fantastic baby wave I've ever seen. and the "uh-oh." The best is how she says 'peek-a-boo' that's next to get on video.


It was also Chansons birthday on Halloween, I have pictures on the other camera, that will be another slew of photos to come.

8 comments:

paula said...

I love the naked bath shot of her bum. She is just getting to cute for her own breach's. I love these updates. ANd what !!! she is walking I missed that too..:(

Shafers in Virginia said...

she is the most beautiful baby ever.

Unknown said...

Haha, those videos are funny, she is CRAZY! Thanks for taking pics at Caleb's birthday too, that makes me happy.

Caitlin said...

hahaha I like her wave,(and Chris' plaid shirt! I dig it), and can't believe she's walking I feel like she's still a baby, probably cuz we haven't actually seen her. Can't wait to meet her at Christmas!

Hailey Vial said...

that kid is just beyond adorable.
a cow, really, how Vial is that. Love it!
Awesome shots. You gotta teach me some of your mad skillz in december.
xoxo h

Courtney said...

LOVE all the zuri pics. pretty sure she cannot get any cuter. the videos are sweet too. kynacade and i very much enjoyed zuri's wave and splashing. we have to figure out a way to come to washington to see you guys! love you! --court

Steven and Yoo said...

She is so adorable. I love the videos. babies grow up so quickly

Courtney said...

i must comment again. zuri's facial expressions are my favorite!! love love love. we hope you guys are doing really well! love you!

-court