Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I hereby invite you to the ball!

Since I suck at getting any sort of invites out. (don't be mad, I've been busy) Here is my invite to all you loyal-Vial-blogger-readers...which I know is not many, but just in case.

And since I am also at the end of the alphabet I speak last for the oral presentations. Which means my butt is numb by the time I get to stand up and people will be counting down the number of speeches by then. I apologize ahead of time, I share your pain.

I would love it if you came though! At least to the exhibition opening! We got the show all hung and ready to go Wed. night. A fellow art student husband helped me get started and Chris was able to come up and help do the rest (that's right, I just watched, made sure the frames were straight and held the child while the men did my work. Thanks guys!) It all looks very official all set up. I hope everyone else's goes well too.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Shafers in Virginia said...

atta girl!! Cannot wait to see it!

paula said...

So get some pictures so we all can see!!
Happy senior show to you...