Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More Senior Show

I'm working on a paper but I though I would take a minute to put up a few more photos from Kenni's Senior show.

This first one is a Monotype so it is a one time print that cannot be duplicated.
I'm pretty sure this one is named "Welcome Home".


This second print was done using a copper plate that Kenni designed and etched in acid a few times in order to get the final product. It's named "The Wave".

These are two of the copper plates she used to print her pieces. In all she did 4 Etchings and 4 Monotypes


As part of the show each presenting senior gave an explanation of their show and how they were inspired to create what they had produced. She was well supported, and I was told by numerous people that I have a pretty rad wife.

If you haven't had a chance to see the show go take a look. A lot of people have said this has been a really impressive year for all of the seniors who participated.

1 comment:

Kristen and Bill said...

Wow, Kenni! You are amazing! And Chris...you do have a pretty rad wife!