Friday, April 29, 2011

April!


This month just flew by. Full of stress, exhaustion, and extreme Senioritus. As all final semesters should be.

Tomorrow is the day! We will graduate! It's like a miracle and so unbelievable all at once. It will be great to be done.... Ok, fake done. We both have Maymester.. But that's nothin, right?

I wanted to put up what I've got on my camera now before pictures with the parents in our big goofy gowns go up.

Chris's birthday was on the 23rd. He turned 26 and Zuri turned 16 months. She's a big kid now.


Zuri and her buddy Mack
A bread break
It's gotten nice and springy here. Perfect for outside play time
Watching....I don't know what


This is my current fave. She's been so funny with 'yes' and 'no' She uses them pretty appropriately most of the time.





She's so ready to change this next baby's dipe. Who knew stuffed animals were so handy in teaching?

No comments: