Sunday, May 1, 2011

A little bit of that...A little bit of this

Saturday was mine and Chris' big day of graduation! It was fabulous, and very unbelievable at the same time. Thank you to Dad Vial and everyone else who took all the photos for us. It was great to have it all documented! I'm sure there are more to come, but these are what we have now.


Zuri slept through most of the ceremony
Spam! and Papo in the back
Chris' mom and dad
Chanson was in the choir who sang Shenandoah. Oh so pretty
Look at that stud.
Chris' Political Science advison, Dr. John
My art advisor/mentor/coach. Professor Himes

President Smith. He got pretty excited that we brought Zuri along. We had to, it's tradition my parents walked with me
President Smith


There you have it ! Thank you so much to our families who helped us through. I really don't think it would have been possible without you guys. Especially Cami watching Zuri, I couldn't have graduated without her help.

It's a bitter sweet thing. I thought being done with BV would have been the greatest thing ever, and although I really don't enjoy the blazing summers or the freezing winters here it's been home for four years. It's where I met Chris and it's really all we've experienced so far together.
And I've loved living so close to Cami and her little family (by the way, her next baby is yet another boy! FUN!) I hope we do again someday. It's a little frightening and sad to leave our home in about a month, but I'm very excited to be close to our families on the West Coast and start off a new chapter of the v-love lifestyle. The changes are coming! Chris will be doing research at his dad's law firm and we'll have another munchkin in September..wow

It was GREAT having so much family out here. Chris' parents came out early Thursday morning and helped/ saved us with finishing our final projects for school and my parents and papo came out early Saturday morning to party Hardy style.





Next Tuesday is the Little Bean's day! We find out what it is so anyone have guesses for what the little one is? I keep calling it a he, Chris is convinced it's a girl. I quite frankly would love either. We have many names for either so no pressure there.

3 comments:

Hailey Vial said...

Congrats! you guys are my hero..and you're going to have another girl. It's Vial tradition.

Kristen and Bill said...

Congrats Kenni and Chris! What an awesome accomplishment!

p.s. I vote girl...you gotta compliment all that testosterone Cami's having :)

Courtney said...

i love all the pictures! you two are awesome--hooray for graduation!! you looked beautiful at the grad!

so i am SO excited for you to find out what the bean is! please text me when you find out! i am going to vote boy...just to be different. but who knows! either way you are going to have an awesome child.

loves!! --courtney