Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A little trip to the Zoo!

On Monday we took a little trip down to the Mill Mountain Zoo in Roanoke. I have to admit I had no idea there was a zoo in Roanoke. Goes to show how adventurous I am around here. It was fun! Totally off season and that was perfect. No people (pretty sure we were two of four families there) and perfect weather. Thanks mama!


Picture-esk moment on the tiger.

It took us a good fifteen minutes to get past the first two animals.


Papo made sure we got pictures of him with his great-grandkids.
Grandma Hardy (isn't her hair awesome?)



This was finals week. It's been so beautiful here being outside is actually a nice thing.

I found more amusement with random creatures...Like these guys. Zuri loved them too

This is more of a joke with Chris, but I just love how these little guys move about. SO entertaining.

and THIS was the funniest to watch. Zur is the best.

Chris and I started our summer classes today...Who knew that graduating was such a tease! I have never wanted to be done with school so bad in my life. I kid you not. My classes have fun people though so at least they have that going for em.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

How fun! I love that mom of yours ... her hair is incredible.
And PS, I think it's another girl also ... either way, I'm sure he/she will be adorable :)

Courtney said...

so, i laughed really hard watching the prairie dog video. "let me ouuut!" hahaaaa! kenni i miss you so much.
-courtney