Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A little blasting of the past


Cami found these amongst her collection of photos and I thought they'd be fun to share....for no apparent reason. These are back in California in 2006 for her and Tyson's engagement party. I was only able to get off work to have a quick dance, but it was really fun.

Ok, the real reason is for me to relapse on what my long hair looked like. Lately I find my self wishing I could have it back in a flash instead of years and years of patients. I do like the short though...I'm beginning the debate of 'to grow, or not to grow'




Cami and mama. We picked up a lot of our mannerisms from her. It always makes me laugh when we realize we're all three doing the same thing.
yup. That's for real! mad skills
I had to throw this in cause I don't think I've ever posted pictures of my oldest brother, Yancee. So this is the mystery brother. He's cool. (And home from Iraq, yay!)
And of course the other more important reason for the random photos is Father's day is coming up. This year I want to make it real good for Chris. We didn't do much for my pop-pop when we were kids and I think I'd like to change that. I want my babies to know how great their dad is and to celebrate it. So here's my pop-pop. He's pretty hilarious when he gets a chance to kick off his shoes and party.




My Dad LOVES dancing with his girls.


3 comments:

Mindy said...

Yance!! Oh, the good old days ...

I feel your hair confusion pain. Mine is to my shoulders now (in a ponytail with NO bobby pins!) and I just want to cut it so badly. I can't decide either.

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

ooo that's a painful stage. I think the shoulder is the worst. You can do it! grow your long locks for me...until I get the guts to go through with it again.

Kristen and Bill said...

Your dad will never cease to crack me up!! hehe, oh and I love your long hair. :)