Monday, May 9, 2011

The Cake Has Been Cut

Our friends, the Soffes', told us about a fun gender predictor game that they did with their first bebe. I totally love that crap too so I was all for trying it. This is how it goes: you make a cake that is half blue half pink and frost over it so you can't see the color. THEN you spin the plate and cut wherever you please. Whatever color you cut into will be your baby's gender. Interesting, yes? I thought so.

Tonight we had a little mini party of our own. Lauren made the mini cakes, the men chatted and little Mack and Zuri run around like the good little buddies they are. (except for when Zuri smacked him with a brush instead of asking him to move. You'd think she could say that much for how much she talks :) She did say sorry though, which surprised me cause I had no idea she could say that. So sorry little Mack.)

I'll let Lauren tell you what she got (uhh spoiler alert the magical cake said a girl which I agree with) and I cut....right into the middle of blue and pink....hmmm. an IT?!? WHAT! so we just counted it as a fluke and I took it as maybe the babe won't let us take a look tomorrow at the grand show so we won't know. Better than an 'it' baby right? We cut again cause I wasn't about to settle on that and we got BOY.

We will see tomorrow afternoon! Any last minute guesses? So far the vote is very much towards a girl with only two boy votes (one is mine).

Thanks Lauren for making the cakes. very fun times.